Friday, December 26, 2008

SEEMS LIKE 4-EVA!

Oh my gosh, my server went bonko all of a sudden yesterday so I was unable to get online practically all day to post about our Christmas, and I couldn't even log on today. I know it's only been a couple of days, but I totally felt like I was missing out in blog land!!! I mean, I know I wasn't totally "out of touch" because I have internet on my phone, and I could go to your blogs if I wanted, but it just wasn't the same! Anyway, it finally got fixed tonight, and I couldn't wait to "blog" after our home fellowship!

Anyway, Christmas was great, and very relaxing! I know there are TONS of Christmas pictures on blogs, so I'll spare you..lol. Let's just say that the kids were blessed! Not because they got everything they asked for on their lists (which they didn't), but because they got what they didn't expect. As a family gift this year, we got them the Wii, and they were totally besides themselves when they unwrapped the box! It's funny because I took them to the mall today to use their Game Stop gift cards, and what did they buy? Games for their DS's!!! I really want to get the Wii Fit though. My friend has it and she really likes it!

Anyway, look forward to not doing anything tomorrow. My in-laws are arriving on Monday, and we have a New Years Eve celebration going on at church, well, on New Years Eve.. Should be fun! Good stuff coming up!

Okay, I lied..here's one picture! My daughter excited about the $50 she got!

Photobucket

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I would be excited about $50.00 too! So glad that your Christmas was nice! Glad you are back in action!
XO,
Mimi

Denise said...

I am so happy that your family had such a nice Christmas. I love you.

Anonymous said...

That's a great gift; $50! I'd be excited too and whoa, look at that stack of presents next to her!

I'm so happy that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Julie said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Stacy said...

LOkks like you had a great Christmas!! I love $50's!!

Susie said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. We also got a Wii sans Wii Fit. I couldn't find the Fit anywhere. Once they are back on the shelves, I am going to swipe it up!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm with Mimi, I would be excited about the $50.00 too!

I would like to get a wii fit as well. But we have to get the wii first. I am hoping to get it this next month.

Take care my friend!
I hope you have a great Saturday!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, I was actually wondering where you went, LOL. You went from posting every day and then just gone. I was a little worried there!! :)

Glad to see that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Kelly said...

I think a lot of servers went down on christmas. I know my kids got webkinz and couldn't get on. Their little webkins animals were waiting in a virtual line all jumping up and down waiting to get in. It was rather amusing!!

McCrakensx4 said...

so glad that you had a nice day! We got the Wii too and we have just as much fun playing it as the boys! Santa also brought us Guitar Hero for daddy and WiiFit for me! Lots of fun instore for us! Have a great weekend!
~Stacey

Angela said...

I wanted to get a wii also. I hear it is amazing for working out with,lol. Told hubby we won't need to get excerise equipment, we will use the wii..LOL. we ended up buying Guitar Hero. Now I want the who the whole band things so I can sing on the mircophone,,LOL...

Glad that your computer is up and running and your able to post again..((hugs))

BeLoVed AiMeE said...

woohoo fifty smackers!! lol
glad you had a good Christmas Alicia. ♥

tiki_lady said...

The magic of Christmas! woohoo!!! I love your christmas!!

Erica said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! I've not been on much the past week and feel like I've missed a bunch! We got a Wii too and Yep I too am wanting the Wii fit (ya know to help me with that resolution)! I think my hubby and I like it more than the kids!