Monday, December 15, 2008

SHARIN' THE LOVE! SO, PLEASE TAKE IT!

I am so blessed to receive this award again!! I don't care if I've received it ten times. Just the fact that someone thought of me, makes me feel special!! Momstheword is my new bloggy friend, and I so enjoy reading her posts! She shares financial tips, and also snippets of her everyday life! Go see her when you have a chance! I know you'd bless her socks off! I am supposed to pass this on to eight other bloggers, and the last time I did this, I made it a free for all. I know a few people already have this award, but if you don't, please...take it!! We are all in this together, and I want to share the love!! There's no shame in my game (as my hubby would say). And if you don't know what this award means, well, here ya go:

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Photobucket

5 comments:

Susie said...

Another award!!! You are on fire!!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

Anonymous said...

COngratulations!!! I already have it or I would snag it from you ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award Alicia!

You are so precious and thoughtful!

Blessings to you and your family!

Love,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You deserve it!