Iris's theme this week is Praise, and although this is one of the best times of the year to give praise and thanks, we should be singing praises and giving thanks to the Lord continually.
"My praise shall be continually of You." Psalm 70:6b
"And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O Lord." Psalm 89:5a
"I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You." Hebrews 2:12
I am praising Him this week for....
- My husband feeling better physically.
- Two of my kids singing in the children's choir this weekend.
- Being able to spend time with my sister and nephews.
- Seeing my dad so happy with all of his grandkids.
- Me being able to have two consecutive nights of fun & fellowship with my friends.
- My children who are so loving and caring.
- Him caring about our every need.
- His presence.
- Why we celebrate the true meaning of CHRISTmas.
To read or join in on Thankful Thursday's, click here to visit Iris @ Grace Alone.