Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. Philippians 4:11
I love Thankful Thursdays! It's a great reminder for me to always be thankful regardless of my situation. If you want to be blessed, or even share what you are thankful for, click here to visit Iris at Grace Alone. This week's theme is "Random."
- First and foremost, I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He IS the reason for the season! If it wasn't for His birth, there would really be no reason to celebrate. I don't think I could say enough thank you's to Him for the sacrifice He made on the cross for us.
- I'm thankful that my children know this too!
- I'm thankful for my husband that he loves being with us and that he also loves to be in fellowship with our brothers' and sisters' in the Lord!
- I'm thankful for our church that is so family oriented! It's such a blessing for us and our kids to feel "at home" there.
- I'm thankful for my children's laughter.
- I'm thankful that my children love to have "family time."
- I'm thankful that my kids get so giddy when they see my husband and I hug or give each other a peck on the lips!
- I'm thankful that my kids are affectionate and love to give hugs and kisses too!