Saturday, December 6, 2008

TILL DEATH DO US PART

My husband & I went to a wedding today and it was so beautiful!! They are a young couple who we met just last year through our friends home fellowship group. It's so awesome to see a young couple starting off their marriage that puts God first!! It's so rare to see that these days. The wedding was in the afternoon, and the reception was in the early evening. The place they had it at was huge, and the food was delicious. I wish I took a picture of it! The best part of the night though was when the DJ started to play the "dance" music! That really got the party started..lol. Many of our friends from church were there so it was great seeing everyone have a good time and dance the night away! My husband and I used to go dancing alot, A LONG time ago, so it was nice that we had a night to ourselves to do what we love! But, we did miss our kids (for a minute), lol, when we saw some younger children dancing. We knew that our kids would have enjoyed it too! Overall, it was a wonderful night, and we were blessed to be invited!! I just wish I took more pictures of when we were all dancing, but I did not want to carry my camera the entire time, plus my camera does not take good pictures in dim lighting!

I took this picture toward the end of the night, but you can see what a beautiful couple they are!
Hubby in the middle, and his two buddies
Me & hubby. We had time to kill before the reception so we were taking pictures with our friends.
Me, Carmen, & Mariela
At the reception


12 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding.

It is really good to hear of a couple putting God first. That will help them more than they know.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pics were great. I love her dress! They look beautiful. Weddings are always such a nice time!

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like fun! I love weddings!

McCrakensx4 said...

I have something for you at my blog...come on over!

Anonymous said...

Aw! They are a beautiful couple. I love weddings. I would also love to be able to fit into that dress! LOL

Laura said...

Aww, I love weddings!

Daphine said...

Happy Sunday friend!

They are a beautiful couple! I do LOVE attending weddings. However, the last couple that I attended...I cried as if I was the new bride. Go figure. I think I'm getting too emotional at my age these days.

Love the pictures! Your camera did well!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love weddings. They always remind me why I got married in the first place.

Have a great Sunday my friend!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding...glad you and your husband got a nice night out! Over from SITS! Cute blog!

Davisix said...

OK, that bride...looks like a beautiful porcelian doll!!! And I love that you have a bald guy too. :) Great pics. Ang

momstheword said...

Beautiful couple! I really love her dress. How exciting to be starting your life together. I could do with a Honeymoon vacation about right now, lol!

Kelly said...

Oh , I love weddings!! Free food!! No, really... it is a great time to get away and leave the kids with grandma!! :o)