I was tagged by Danielle, and I thought this was fun to do because I've seen a few people do it on their blogs. I tell ya, this was not as easy as it seems!!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Being in the presence of the Lord for eternity!
2. Having a family reunion in Virginia.
3. Seeing my sister and her family this year.
3. Losing weight
4. Watching my children grown into godly men and women.
5. Seeing what the Lord has in store for me and my family.
6. Summer..which means no school!
7. The puppy being totally potty trained!
8. All my laundry being done!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
3. Got my puppy his second round of shots
4. Had lunch at L&L Hawaiian BBQ...yummy!
5. Got my oldest daughter's haircut
6. Browsed this Etsy store for some dog collars
7. Redo my toenails
8. Went to the movies with my daughters
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Move to Hawaii
2. Travel with the family in a motor home
3. Be able to whip up a different meal each night
4. Be more arts crafty
6. Speak Tagalog fluently (Filipino)
7. Ride in an airplane without feeling nauseated.
8. Be able to find any verse in the bible at any given moment.
8 Shows I Watch:
I hardly ever watch TV, but there are some shows I may catch late at night when everyone is asleep...LOL. But, here are some of my all time faves!
1. King Of Queens
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. My Wife and Kids
6. George Lopez
7. Super Nanny (do they still have this show)?
8. Wife Swap
Tag 8 Friends:
I know how some people feel about being tagged, so I'll give you the choice of doing it or not. If you do, let me know so I can read yours!!