Well, he tagged me a few days ago, and I'm supposed to share 10 things about me that you don't already know! I bet you can't wait, right?
Okay, here I go...
1. One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is misspelled words and using punctuation incorrectly.
2. Both my parents are Filipino, but I cannot speak or understand the language.
3. My LEAST favorite thing to do is go to the mall.
4. I don't know how the "blog world" perceives me, but I talk fast, talk loud, and laugh even louder! That is why I use so many exclamation points. That is how I talk!! See!!?!
5. I do not like confrontation.
6. I used to be totally addicted to Ebay. I would buy the cutest custom clothing outfits for my youngest daughter, plus she had to have matching bows with every outfit. And she would never wear the same outfit twice. Here are a couple of my favorites!
If you notice that the bridge of her nose is bruised, it's because she tripped over a dog leash and bumped her face right into the side of the car.
I always loved the ruffles on the hem!!
7. My all time favorite show is Smallville!!
8. I love to do laundry. It's like a challenge to get to the bottom of the basket.
9. My other biggest pet peeve is vulgarity. Nothing makes my stomach cringe more when I hear someone say a cuss word, or use Gods name in vain.
10. And finally, sometimes I do wish we had cable, but then I know I would totally get sucked into all the reality shows that I used to love. I think I can do without MTV's "The Real World" or "Road Rules." Do they even have those shows anymore?
I would love to know more about you, so if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged!