Here's to another week of things that I absolutely did NOT do!
- I did not dare go to Target on Christmas Eve morning just to buy one more present. But, to my surprise, there was hardly anyone there! Praise the Lord!
- I did not have intentions (again) to bake tons of different cookies this year, and I absolutely did just that! (Do you get the joke here)?
- I did not send my Christmas cards out on Christmas Eve either! I would not wait to order them a few days before. I have way more organizing skills than that!
- I did not almost tell my kids what their "big" surprise gift was this year. Nope, not me! I totally do not have a big mouth about those kinds of things!
- I am not glad that my sister and her family won't be back in two weeks, so I can wait to buy their gifts after the sales!
- I totally DID NOT have blog withdrawals when my server went down for two days. I did not think about all the posts I missed reading, plus the posts I could have written. I know I am not into blogging that much!
MCKmama is not doing a NMM today, so there is no linky. But, if you want to participate next week, click here for her blog!