Saturday, December 20, 2008

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PARTY!

Do you remember my friend's women's bible study/white elephant gift exchange party I went to not too long ago? If not, you can read about it here. Well, last night they had their official Christmas party at her house. We were originally not going to go tonight because of prior commitments, but plans changed at the last minute. I'm glad we went because it was so much fun. There was lots of food, worship, fellowship, games, & she had presents for all the kids! Oh..and for the main meal, my friend Mary served her homemade tamales, refried beans, and Spanish rice! Yummy! Fun times..again!

My daughters and some of their friends
Appetizers! Yummy! Those stuffed mushrooms were the bomb! This wasn't even all of it!
Me, Sarah, & Mary
Fellowship
Me & the hubby
Worship!
"Who knows the words to Feliz Navidad?"
Opening their first Christmas gifts of the year!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I love christmas parties!! Looks very yummy... did you save me some?!! :o)

Mrs. Chief said...

I just told my hubby this morning that I was bummed because I didn't even get to go to ONE christmas party this year...it looks like it was SOMUCHFUN!

Mrs. Chief said...

I just told my hubby this morning that I was bummed because I didn't even get to go to ONE christmas party this year...it looks like it was SOMUCHFUN!

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love parties this time of year too!

He & Me + 3 said...

What fun! Yum tamales and beans...double yum!

momstheword said...

It looks like everybody had a great time!

Daphine said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We had our first present opening today too! My girls are getting awfully happier! I am still in shock that Christmas is next week! Wow!

Denise said...

Sounds like a very fun, and yummy party.

Momisodes said...

What fun!!! I just love all the kids raising their hands :)

And those mushrooms look GOOOD!

Florida Girl said...

Don't you just LOVE Christmas! So much fun! Jessica

Sara said...

MMMMMM Tamales!! YUM!! Cute pics of everyone! Your husband looks like he could be my hubby's brother!

The Farmer Files said...

You know, I am loving the Big Island now, but I am sad to miss all the parties!