Friday, December 12, 2008

FRIDAY FUNNIES

(I deleted my original FF post because I just felt that that cartoon clip was more sad and true, than funny).


After being away on business for a week before the Christmas Holiday, Bob thought it would be nice to bring his wife a gift.

"How about some perfume?" he asked the cosmetics woman at the Department Store. So, she showed him a bottle of $50 perfume.

"That's a bit much," said Bob. The woman then returned with a smaller bottle costing $30.

Bob complained, "That’s still a lot of money."

Growing disgusted, the woman brought out her smallest little bottle of $15 perfume.

Bob grew even more restless and replied, "No no… What I mean is I'd like to see something really cheap!"

So the clerk handed him a mirror!!


To read more FF or to join in on the fun, click here.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Melissa said...

hehe! some men!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those hubbies. That is about all that is left when my husband goes out Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve...LOL

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, that was funny,lol

JMBMOMMY said...

Wow....so true of many!!!

Susie said...

Really funny!!! Have you seen "The Dog House" clip that is going around the internet. It fits well with your post:-)

Aubrey said...

LOL
That was funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL That's great! Thanks for the good laugh.

Anonymous said...

LOL THat was so funny!

Lisa said...

very smart on the part of the clerk, I hope he got the message...lol

Daphine said...

This was funny!

Melanie said...

Ha, Ha... love it!

Mikki said...

That was a good one. I will have to remember that one next time I hear that..