1. What pain reliever do you swear by? Well, I'm not much a "pill" person, but if I had to choose, it would be Advil. That always seemed to work really fast!
2. Have you gotten up-to-date with a flat screen HDTV? We're probably one of the few who don't even have cable, much less a HDTV. We were going to switch to cable not too long ago, but when the cable guy got here he didn't have the wireless router. Anyway, I took that as a sign that we didn't need it, regardless of the great package deal. So, we still have the bunny ears, and I don't even think we're going to get the digital converter box when the bunny ears stop working in February. The only shows that are watched are some cartoons on PBS in the morning.
3. Have you honked at anyone lately? No, I haven't. I would only honk if I was close to hitting something/someone or vice versa.
4. What is your favorite household product? Clorox wipes!!
5. What is the earliest you've gotten up this week and why? The earliest was about 6AM'ish, and that's because I slept early the night before.
6. Do you travel out of town for Christmas? No, we don't. We stay right where we are!
7. Have you been listening to Christmas music? (Favorite?) Yes, we have. In fact, my hubby was playing some Christmas music last night from our computer. We have a variety of Christmas music on our ITunes playlist. I love them all!!
8. When do you exchange gifts with family? It varies every year. I know we will be seeing my mom on Christmas Eve, and more than likely my sister in law on Christmas Day!