Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY

HOSTED BY ANGIE AT:Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it. If you'd like to play along, post a photo on your blog, and let the words roll.

Okay..just for the record, she wasn't sticking her tongue out to be bratty..lol. She was in a goofy mood because I started taking pictures of her. Honestly, that bugs the tar out of me when I see kids stick their tongues out at someone. It just looks so obnoxious! Anyway, I just thought it looked so contradicting how she's sticking her tongue out while holding her Sunday school craft that says, "Jesus Loves You." Future evangelist?

Silly girl!
To view more Wordful Wednesday click here to vist Angie @Seven Clown Circus. Or, to view more Wordless Wednesdays, check out Nikowas blog @ Knowledge House Academy!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Denise said...

I love it, lol

He & Me + 3 said...

Tongue in or out she is the cutest little thing ever. Love her craft too!

Susie said...

Great picture! Merry Christmas!

Stacy said...

Well and you can see she's smiling too. I also when kids stick there tongues out being bratty.

Very cute picture.

erica said...

so cute!

Kelly said...

Very cute... tongue and all!! Have a great christmas!

momstheword said...

Cute picture! Have a very Merry Christmas!

McCrakensx4 said...

Too cute...that would something one of mine would do! Those silly kids...gotta lov'em!

Lisa said...

Alicia,
Her and my Emily would get along so well...she is so cute. I am partial to Filipino babies....hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! I love it! She's got personality.