All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
So, the letter I got was "O"! Of course, I have to get the hard letter! I'll try my hardest to come up with 10 things! It's okay..I like the challenge. :)
1. Oxygen-Without it I couldn't breathe. LOL.
2. Outbursts of laughter-I love to laugh, and sometimes a little too loud! I love hearing others laugh too!
3. October 31st-Not because of Halloween, but it's my youngest daughters birthday!
4. Opportunities-To witness to strangers, friends, family, kids, whoever; about salvation and having a relationship with Jesus!!
5. Oops!-That word is part of my daily vocabulary!
6. Oreo's-Smashed in vanilla ice cream! I tell ya, I discovered that way before the McFlurry did!!!!!
7. Old Navy-I can find deal after deal at that store! Best place to find fun, stylin', affordable clothes for everyone in the family. I'm so glad it's only five minutes away!!
8. Opening Gifts-How perfect for this time of year! But, not just for myself, I love to watch others open their gifts for birthdays, Christmas, and any other occasion!
9. Olive Garden-One of the restaurants my hubby and I used to go to alot. We haven't been there for awhile, but they have the best breadsticks and salad!
10.Ornaments-Again..perfect for this time of the year. I love looking at all the handmade ornaments my kids made throughout the years. There's nothing better.
WHEW....all done! Wouldn't you agree that that was fun!! Now, if you want to join in...let me know and I'll give you a letter! And don't worry, I won't give you a messed up letter like "X" or "Z".
Oh I feel the same way about Olive Gardens salad and breadsticks. I could just eat that everytime I go :)
I think you did a very good job! I think McFlurrys are really sweet (especially with m&ms in them) but I do like dipped cones.
I love Olive Garden!! Great job with a hard letter!!
What a tough letter, but you did it. I love old navy and olive garden.
Great list! Very cute idea =)
I (heart) Olive Garden too!! That's so cute, I might have to try it one of these days..
Cute game! You did a good job with such a random letter!
Loved this! I love me some OG too! We ate there just last weekend! If I had the time, I'd play along too. Maybe next week, I can play. Oh...just remembered that it's Christmas week so maybe not. Oh well, I had fun reading your list anyway.
Have a wonderful weekend friend!
Sending a big hug your way!
I enjoyed this sweetie.
Send me a letter, I will give this a try dear.
ooh ooh pick me me me I need a letter :P
yOu tOtally rOcked the O's!!!!!!!
This is a great idea! Alicia gave me the letter H!
I've posted mine :)
Post a Comment