Monday, December 8, 2008

"Not Me! Monday"

It's that day of the week again, where us "perfect" ladies say what we would never, ever do!!! To read more "Not Me Monday's" click here! You will be glad you did!

I certainly did not get my Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Friday Funnies, Then Sings My Soul Saturday, and Not Me Monday post ready a week early, and on the same day!! Oh..no way am I that FANATICAL!!!!

I totally did not threaten my kids that they were going to bed at 4:30 because there was just too much noise going on at the same time! I love my kids and want to spend every waking second with them. Who needs a break? NOT me!

I did not finish my bible study lesson the day before the actual bible study. Of course I would be more organized to do one lesson a day, as opposed to five in one!!

I did not tell my kids to give our dog the "leftover" Turkey from Thanksgiving because if we can't eat it after a certain date, either can he!! I would never think that his stomach can handle five day old turkey! And we surely did not watch him gobble it all up!!!!!

I am positive I did not hear my youngest daughter say to me, "You're chubby" when she was in the dressing room with me while I was trying on clothes for a wedding this weekend. She must have been thinking about someone else she saw and was thinking "out loud."

I so did not buy Spanx to feel slimmer, and feel like I couldn't breathe a few minutes after putting it on!! Who in their right mind would buy "that?"

Photobucket

18 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, spanx...that is so funny.

Susie said...

I guess I am fanatical because I always prepare my weekly posts over the weekend. That way, I have the whole week to read other people's blogs:-)

Lisa said...

My favorite is getting all your blogs done at once.....rotfling with you my friend.... I love when I get them done ahead of time and then I check to see if they posted...lol

Stacy said...

Oh the Spanx...yep no breathing allowed when you have those on.

Mrs. Chief said...

you haven't heard Spanx have replaced diamonds as the "new" girls best friend!

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

I am laughing so hard! You crack me up with this meme! Spanx...too funny!

Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you don't do what I don't do! Prepare posts early like a crazy person? NEVER!! :]

Thank you for making me feel normal!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I don't know who would buy spanx, not me. And I would never admit it, either. Nope, I never need that stuff!

Too funny my friend!
I hope you have a great week!

LucieP said...

You don't sound fanatical...just prepared! And you gotta take then when you feel like it!

Your daughter wasn't talking to you...she was talking to the lady in the mirror silly!

Melissa said...

kids, eh? sometimes they are just too honest! :o)

great list! you had me chuckling!

Alicia W. said...

I would NEVER buy spanx in three different colors, nope not me!!

Thanks for my award too sweetie!! I've been so wrapped up in Twilight that I have neglected commenting and even reading blogs..

Erica said...

I almost wrote the same thing today about my Bible study from last week, glad I'm not the only one, I did start two days early this week though! I've never gotten a whole slew of posts ready at once, something to consider ;)!

Angela said...

You have won an award, go and look!

McCrakensx4 said...

Spanx..maybe I need some of that! Maybe if I was on top of things, I would have actually posted a Not Me Monday!

Stephanie said...

Oh my spanx..I'm loving it and cracking up! Had to have seen someone else..just not other way around it :)

momstheword said...

You are so funny, my friend!

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm totally with you on the Spanx thing. By the end of the night, I usually curse quite loudly at them, yet I continue to wear it...

Denise said...

Thanks for making me laugh.