1. I don't know why this picture came out so yellowish, but at least you can still see my Clorox Green Works natural all purpose cleaner! This was my first step in "going green" and I can tell you that this is my favorite cleaner to use! It cleans everything from the kitchen counter to the bathroom mirrors! I can't imagine going back to anything else! That bottle is almost empty, but no worries, I got a full one under the kitchen sink!2. Ahh..I gotta have my Coconut Creamer! When I notice the bottle is almost empty, I start to get in panic mode! Can you imagine how devastated I am when they run out of it at the grocery store? The first thing that comes to my mind is, "I hope it's not discontinued!" I know..psycho! I will drink any coffee just as long as I have this in it!
3. My scanner! Without this bad boy I wouldn't be able to scan all those awesome pre-digital photos for my Friday meme, "Friday Photo Flashback!"
4. There's just something about sweet cherries on a hot summer day! My mom bought these for us, and I could not wait to rinse 'em up and eat them! It brings back memories of me being in the car with her when I was a teenager, and she would pull off to the side of the road to buy some if the cherry stand was open!
5. I know that I said I would drink any coffee just as long as I had the above said creamer in it. Well, that's not 100% true. Let me clarify. It can be any coffee, but it has to be coffee from Starbucks! We try all the different flavors, but my favorite is the Verona! YUM!
6. Last but not least, I love candles! I don't care where they came from or what brand they are. I just love how relaxed they make me feel!
So, there ya have it! Thanks Dani Joy, for tagging me! I had fun doing this! Now, if you want to share your unimportant faves, consider yourself tagged!