1. I don't know why this picture came out so yellowish, but at least you can still see my Clorox Green Works natural all purpose cleaner! This was my first step in "going green" and I can tell you that this is my favorite cleaner to use! It cleans everything from the kitchen counter to the bathroom mirrors! I can't imagine going back to anything else! That bottle is almost empty, but no worries, I got a full one under the kitchen sink!2. Ahh..I gotta have my Coconut Creamer! When I notice the bottle is almost empty, I start to get in panic mode! Can you imagine how devastated I am when they run out of it at the grocery store? The first thing that comes to my mind is, "I hope it's not discontinued!" I know..psycho! I will drink any coffee just as long as I have this in it!
3. My scanner! Without this bad boy I wouldn't be able to scan all those awesome pre-digital photos for my Friday meme, "Friday Photo Flashback!"
4. There's just something about sweet cherries on a hot summer day! My mom bought these for us, and I could not wait to rinse 'em up and eat them! It brings back memories of me being in the car with her when I was a teenager, and she would pull off to the side of the road to buy some if the cherry stand was open!
5. I know that I said I would drink any coffee just as long as I had the above said creamer in it. Well, that's not 100% true. Let me clarify. It can be any coffee, but it has to be coffee from Starbucks! We try all the different flavors, but my favorite is the Verona! YUM!
6. Last but not least, I love candles! I don't care where they came from or what brand they are. I just love how relaxed they make me feel!
So, there ya have it! Thanks Dani Joy, for tagging me! I had fun doing this! Now, if you want to share your unimportant faves, consider yourself tagged!
This was fun, I love candles too.
I gotta say my list would be pretty close to that too. I love candles too!
I love the candles...it's so wonderful and quite big.
I used to be a candle freak but they are so expensive! Now, I just use one for the dinner table and one for my bath:-)
well apparently we all love candles. i used to sell partylite, so i have a ton of candles left. yummy. and of course i always buy more! shaun likes them too, and he actually BURNS them. i just like smell them. lol.
I have been wanting to try those new cleaners and just haven't bought any yet...maybe I'll pick some up today! I LOVE fresh cherries YUM! And you know...I'm not much of a candle person. I have a few around for decorations, but I rarely ever light them!!
I use that cleaner too.. it's great! And, I tried the coconut creamer and I am IN LOVE! I just ran out this morning, on my second cup, and had to use my old creamer, and it doesn't taste as good!! WWWAAAAAAA!
I feel the EXACT same way about my chocolate Raspberry Coffee Mate lol. Coconut is a close second but I'm always worried I'll go to the store one day and there will be no more purple bottles. :P
Fun one! :)
I may try this on my blog to.
I will defintely have candles on my list as well lol
OMG, I love that creamer too. It is so hard to find sometimes. I'm like you, if they discontinued it, I would freak out.
I love the picture with the candles, it has your wedding picture on it from FF.
So you are the 1st one who listed a cleaner!!! You must be a neat freak like me!!! ;) I have used that cleaner but curious if you have tried the method cinnamon cleaner @ target...it is AWESOME! Just sayin!!
Love all the other things on your list too!!!
I have another cleaner I use and heart but will have to give this one a try!
I don't like coffee but do love me some diet pepsi, lol! Love ya!
~ Nan (for the Five Moms)
that was fun to read, she tagged me too, I need to get working on that :)!!
Loves candles, love starbucks, love cherries.
I also clean with that cleaner and I love some candles! I have never tried creamer but I might have to.
Neat tag! You made it so creative and all! I can't believe that I know someone who loves to take pictures more than me. lol!
I hope you're having a great weekend friend!
I've seen that cleaner before but never tried it..always wondered if it was as good as they say it was. I'll have to give it a try now.
I love candles too....such a great list!
What a fun tag! I love all of your unimportant things, except the coffee that is!! I really love the candles!
Im so loving the candles too...any size, shape, smell...I love em.
And the coffee...Ive tried the starbucks varieties and it just tastes so strong and good!
Great post...nice to learn more about you Alicia!
Happy Memorial Day to you and your family.
Fun, love learning things about my bloggy friends!! I LOVE candles too!!
Glad you stopped by! I love your proile and really taken by your faith.
My mom loves coffee mate. Everytime I send a BALIKBAYAN box home, there's always a coffee mate!
I love sweet cherries, too.
Have a great weekend.
I value several of those things too, LOL!
I really got to know you better through this! I love candles too! You have some really nice ones! I love how you have them teared there on your table next to your picture.
Love coffee creamer too. My fav is hazelnut but alas none of that here in Spain. (that I know of yet)oh and now it has to be sugar free. LOL
so are you totally green?
well, I have totally missed my Sunday nap by catching up on my e mails just from my comments on my blogs. This is a good thing. I love hearing from you and I love you did this tag with me. I would love to start a meme too but then I would have to think of something to write for it every time. LOL
Fun! Love your fav's!!
You and your creamer crack me up! You are too cute. Those cherries looks delicious!!!! I might need to add some to my grocery list! ;)
Post a Comment