Friday, December 10, 2010

FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to sign in to MckLinky so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

For the month of December, I want to share all things CHRISTMAS! Of course, you don't all have to do it, but I had so much fun doing this last year!!!

1973


Santa and me! I don't remember where this was at, but I'm going to assume it was in Moffett Field when we lived on the naval base. I was probably around 4 years old at the time.

And as I was looking at this picture, I couldn't help but think that "santa" looks alot like the actor who played the principal on Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Photobucket



9 comments:

Jessica Heights said...

LOL, you don't look so sure about Santa in that picture!!

XmasDolly said...

Awwww Weren't you just the little cutie pie! Thanks for sharing.

Kimberly said...

I love that you have enough old Christmas photos to do a month of flashbacks!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Your a Christmas Cutie-pa-tootie!
Hm...I'm sure he was a very nice Santa...but he kinda looks like he's "hiding" behind that beard. a spy santa? haha

Blessings & Aloha!

Together We Save said...

I love your flashbacks!! You share some great photos!!

Susie said...

Ha! Ha!! He does look like that guy!!!

Debbie said...

Look at you! You were the cutest little girl:)

Anita Johnson said...

I had a picture all planned for today and then went out of town and fogot to upload it....next Friday I guess! That is one young looking Santa if you ask me! So cute!

Susan Cook said...

Awww...cute. He does kinda look like that principal!