Friday, December 31, 2010

FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to sign in to MckLinky so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!


1990-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

If this picture looks familiar to you, it's because I used this for a FPF back in July! I wanted to share this again since it is perfect for New Year's! This my friend Anna & I (and some friends), having a great time celebrating!! I was just 21 years old!!!

Photobucket



16 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those were the days :)

Those carefree days - crazy to look back on life then.

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year's!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy and blessed new year to you and your family, :)

XmasDolly said...

Wonderful pictures with wonderful memories I'm sure. Happy New Year, my friend!

louann said...

Happy New Year!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Brings back memories of my long-gone 20s,lol.

Happy New Year!

Darcie said...

Great pictures to flashback to today.

Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

GottaLoveMom said...

you're adorable. Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, you look like such a baby!

I hope this years New Year celebration is just as fun!

Happy New Year!

Stacy said...

Happy New Year Alicia!!!!

deb duty said...

Enjoyed your new year's flashback! I don't have a flashback photo for today. I just shared some favorites from 2010. I hope to join in again soon with you! Happy New Year!

Susie said...

Yahoo!! PARTY!

Happy New Year:-)

Jessica Heights said...

These are such CUTE photos!! :)

Grace said...

Those are cute photos and Friday Photo Flashback looks fun. I'll try and participate.
My main reason for posting was to drop by and wish you a Happy 2011!

Leslie said...

Good times...

Here's to 2011, Happy New Years!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy New Year to you and to your family.
I feature your blog as you are one of my top commenter from last month.you can check it HERE
Thanks!!!

Kathy C. said...

Pretty then and pretty now! :) Happy New Year!