Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LOVE A GOOD BURGER!

I could probably eat a burger five days a week and not ever get tired of it.


When I was a kid, we'd go to a Mexican restaurant, and guess what I'd order? That's right..a burger!! What's even funnier is that my 10 year old son orders hamburgers at our favorite Mexican spot, too!


When we go out to eat, I'm also game for a burger, and I'm really not that picky about where we get it. If I'm looking at a menu for the first time, I automatically look for the "burger section."


Recently, we went to Applebee's with my sis in-law. I think I've only eaten there once before, and that was years ago! She recommended the burgers, and let me tell ya, it was so good!

I was going to order this. The "Philly Burger."
Photobucket

But, when I read the description for the steakhouse burger, I had to get it!
Photobucket

My husband ordered the "Cowboy Burger." Mmmm!!
Photobucket


8 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! Those are hefty burgers!!

XmasDolly said...

My husband & I both love burgers, and I love love onion rings especially when they're real not that minced stuff.

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow! And, I really love onion rings, too. YUM!

P.S. The new look is awesome!

Anita Johnson said...

I stopped by to finally link up with Friday Photo Flashback...I'll check back later, but now I'm hungry! Would it be wrong to have a burger for breakfast?

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

More burgers to you, because I don't eat them!

Together We Save said...

Oh my.... I was hungry before I got here. Now I am starved!!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

That looks huge!!

Lorie said...

I'm not a big burger eater, but my mouth is watering!