Saturday, December 11, 2010

TEACHER'S GIFT IDEAS

I'm sorry, but I'm not throwing out ideas for teachers Christmas gifts.


In fact, it's the opposite.


I NEED THE IDEAS!


Yes, it's easy to buy giftcards, but I want to do something that is original, creative, not too expensive, but not too cheap, either. I know it's the thought that counts, but I really want to do something special for my kids teachers. I love all of them, and they have been such a huge blessing to us!!!


So..with that said, what do you usually put together for your kids teacher(s)? 

And, if you are a teacher, what kinds of gifts mean the most to you?


HELP!!

3 comments:

Genefaith said...

I'm a teacher and I appreciate personalized gifts from my students like mug, photo album, pillows, watches, clocks, tote, umbrellas with my photos on it with them and some appreciation thoughts...try to visit artscow.com for more personal gift ideas:) hope this helps

Brooke said...

I bought Hunter's teachers a Christmas ornament and a Christmas container full of chocolate candy! I love your new layout too!

Kimberly said...

Great question Alicia. I'm thinking about getting B's teacher one of those "grow a flower" sets from Lowes or Home Depot. (They come with a flower pot, soil, bulbs and instructions for growing the flower.) I think that would be perfect with a handwritten card that says, "Thanks for helping me grow this year". :)

I'll be interested to see what everyone else comes up with!