Monday, May 30, 2011

I Now Have Two 14 Year Olds In The House!

Yes..that's right! My two older children are only 10 1/2 months apart! So, until July 11th, I will have two 14 year olds!

On her birthday (last Thursday), she made cupcakes to bring to school, and her best friend also made her a cake. What a sweetie!! She was even able to get away with not wearing her official Jr. High "attire." Notice the basketball shorts she's wearing?

Anyway, for dinner, she decided she wanted Olive Garden. There's a new one by our house, so it was nice to not have to drive far! Thanks to my sis in-law for taking us out to dinner!!

Here she is the night before, decorating her cupcakes! Look at that concentration!
Photobucket

Her "bff" on the far left cutting her cake during lunch! And that's my girl on the far right!
Photobucket

Now for dinner pics!

Appetizers!
Photobucket

Pizza appetizer. Bummers, I didn't get to try it!
Photobucket

Birthday girl chose pizza for her meal.
Photobucket

Yummy ravioli!
Photobucket

Shrimp & scallop fettucini. So good!
Photobucket

And I didn't even notice they got dessert!
Photobucket

We ran into my best friend from high school and her hubby! I haven't seen her in a long time, so I was catching up with her for awhile!
Photobucket

And they wouldn't sit still to take a nice picture, but this is THEM! My loves!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

I´m getting hungry, if I see this pics :)

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, happy birthday to your girl! :)

That shrimp and scallop fettuccine looks absolutely delicious! You're making me crave for some! =)

Kelli W said...

It sounds like a wonderful birthday! That last picture is great:) Have a great day Alicia!

Susie said...

Looks like she had a GREAT and yummy birthday!!!

The Farmer Files said...

WOW...my sis and I are 11 months apart. 10 months...woooo weeee. You must have been one hopping mama in the toddler days!! Congrats! So fun!

Lana said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you all had a fun time celebrating! What I would give for some Olive Garden right now!!! :) Lana

Jessica Kramasz said...

Happy birthday to her!
I'm now craving Olive Garden...

louann said...

That's cool!

Pictures made me HUNGRY!!

Muthering Heights said...

Happy birthday to her! :)

Jade Samson - Diva Fabulosa said...

You have very beautiful children!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Again...a happy, happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter! wow...didnt realize they were that close in age. My hubby is 14 months younger than his brother and 13 months older than his sister.

It looks like an awesome birthday dinner and the cupcakes she decorated for school look yummy!

Blessings & Aloha!