Monday, May 23, 2011

Tea For Two..Or More

This past Saturday, I went to a ladies tea at our principals church (her hubby is the Pastor there). Anyway, it was a mother/daughter's tea, but I just went with my youngest daughter. My teenager thought it was going to be just a bunch of old ladies there (her exact words). I know..she's sweet, right?

Well, she missed out! We sat at my friends table (pictured below), and she had the sweetest table decor. It was so simple, but nonetheless, it was full of goodies! There was great finger foods, fun games and raffles (which I didn't win), and an awesome devotion!

Here is her pretty in pink table!
Photobucket

The table of goodies! Excuse the blurry photos!
Photobucket

The strawberry crepes were awesome!
Photobucket

More yummy goodness!
Photobucket

Another pretty table!
Photobucket

My princess and me!
Photobucket


17 comments:

Cyndy Bush said...

That looks like so much fun! It's so pretty and the food looks wonderful. I love party food!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!

Jag said...

Wow! Fiesta!

louann said...

The treats look very enticing! Love your pic with your daughter.

"Bunch of old ladies" really made e laugh.

Susie said...

What a great event! Beautiful and it looks delicious!!

Lana said...

That looks like so much fun, Alicia! I just love the photo of you and your princess. Beautiful! :) Lana

Veronica Lee said...

The food looks fantastic !!! How fun!

Happy Monday, Alicia!

Lyryn said...

Awe, so perfect! What fun!??!

Angela said...

looked so great. pretty!

Michelle A'etonu said...

wow! what a spread! i'm wishing i could have tried one of those strawberry crepes!

Darcie said...

What a perfectly, lovely day! The tables were gorgeous, and the food looked divine.

Jessica Heights said...

What a special time for just the two of you! :) It looks like it was a nice party!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

OH! What a great tea time party! You and your sweetie look beautiful! And the food looks awesome.

Hm...wonder if they would share any of those recipes that were there?

Blessings & Aloha!
...just wanted to stop by and say hello! Thank you again for your lovely visit! Work this week has been long and busy, so not much blog time form me...I don't think I can manage to even get my one post a week up this week!

Marice said...

Lovely! The food were overflowing! *Yum* Love the last photo, so cute!

Have a great weekend sissy!

Unknown said...

OMG How wonderful Wish I could go to a tea like this!
KAT

The Farmer Files said...

so awesome! I was the MOPS tea coordinator in Hawaii and also a table hostess at our church in VA. I love going to high teas. I would have loved to have gone with you. Sigh...though...sometimes I wonder when I am a little older and my sons are a little older....if anyone will invite me to a mother/daughter anything. I hope so. ;)

Anonymous said...

grabe ang cure ng baby mo kahawig mo sya