Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Are Family

Mother's Day was great!

My mother in-law was visiting from Nevada, and my sister in-law planned a bbq at her house. 

My mom was also there, as well as my brother in-law, his daughter, and her boyfriend.

We had plenty of food and dessert! 

Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Yummy bbq burgers! My FAVORITE!
Now I'm hungry again!
Photobucket

One of my favorite desserts. Fruit tart!
Photobucket

I just love this picture of my husband and one of my sons!
Photobucket

Typical boys..horsing around!
Photobucket

My 8 year old son made this for me at school. I love it!
Photobucket

Picture of the two grandmas and the grandkids (and me in the back)! My daughter's eye (on the far right) is swollen, big time! She accidentally got kicked in the eye by a boy at school! Another reason why not to play around in a jumper!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hungry now looking at the food! looks like so much fun and great memories created! :)

The Farmer Files said...

What a legacy for your kids. Beautiful pics and I love that your celebration was casual filled with so many relatives!!!

Lyryn said...

Sounds like a wonderful Mother's day! Love the documentation in pictures!

louann said...

Now those burgers look real yummy! You obviously had a great day!

Susie said...

Looks like a wonderful Mother's Day:-)

Kelli W said...

It looks like an awesome day! I love the bracelet! And now I want a big juicy grilled hamburger:)

Beth in NC said...

OUCH about the eye!

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

So funny, when you said a BBQ burger I went, "Huh?!?!?" I've gotta see this!

We call pulled pork "BBQ" and hamburgers cooked on the grill just that -- hamburgers cooked on a grill. lol We don't even call our grills BBQ's around these parts. Funny how things are different across this nation.

Have a great day!
Beth

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh Alicia! This sounds like a wonderful wonderful time with your family! Yumm the food looks delicious and great photos of your family!
I love the beautiful bracelet your son made for you too!


Blessings & Aloha!
Thankful that Blogger is up and running again! I wanted to comment sooner.

XmasDolly said...

First of thanks for stopping by and also what great pics of the family, and the whole family at that. Most importantly WHAT TIME DO WE EAT AND DID YOU SET A PLACE FOR MEEEE? NUMMERS!

Buckeroomama said...

You always post such yummy food photos!! :)

You look so much like your mom, Alicia... and she could pass off as your older sister. :)

4 Lettre Words said...

What a fabulous day! And, that tart looks so amazing.

Chris said...

yummy!