Saturday, May 21, 2011

SOOC Saturday

I'm am enjoying linking up to this meme, "Straight Out Of the Camera Saturday."

Amy @Marvelous Mommy says, "Whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures, I encourage you to link up! This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time! Please join me! I’d love to see your shots."

My favorite chicken nachos!!!!
Photobucket



If you would like to join SOCC, or to see other participants, just click here!

9 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Oh man, those look so good! I'm up watching late night tv and blogging... I would so love those for a snack right now. :p

Veronica Lee said...

Great capture, Alicia!! I'd love to you on join SOCC!

Happy Saturday!

Lana said...

Yum-o! I followed your lead and linked up with SOOC too! Happy Saturday. :) Lana

Amanda said...

You are totally making me want chicken nachos for breakfast. ;)

Serendipityissweet said...

Jeez, every time I visit here I get hungry. So much for swimsuit season ;)

Yummmm.

Have a great weekend Alicia!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Oh my goodness, they look so decadently delicious!

Now, how to find something similar for dinner tonight...

Great photo.

><>

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Yum Yum Yum!!!!

Hope you have a great Saturday my friend!

anne said...

This looks so tasty, wahh mine and my daughter fave when we go to foodcourt at the mall, btw here's mine Points of View and Thoughts

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Yum!! Now I'm hungry!