Monday, May 16, 2011

Stitches? No Thanks!

Well, this is what I get for being l.a.z.y. 

I was getting ready to cook dinner.

Didn't feel like pulling down all my stacked bowls from the cabinet. 

Just reached for the one on the top, and the rest came tumbling down.

One big ceramic bowl cracked the one I was holding...

and this is the result from that!

Photobucket

My husband insisted I needed stitches (which he was right). But, no..stubborn me, waited till the next day. I was kinda hoping it would be healed by then!

Nope, not healed! So, off to the doc I go!

But, no stitches (too late for that now).

So, I left with butterfly strips, and oh yah..a tetanus shot.

Photobucket

I'm sure they thought I was weird taking pictures! But, they didn't seem to mind!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Ouch! You poor thing! Hope it'll heal fast!

Have a nice day, Alicia!

Buckeroomama said...

Yikes! Hope it'll heal quickly.

Susie said...

Ouch! I hope it heals well!!!

louann said...

Oh man! That hurts! Praying for your fast healing!

Kelli W said...

Ouch! I hope it heals quickly!

Darcie said...

Ow, ow, and more ow!!! Glad you didn't have to have stitches!!

Jag said...

I was having goosebumps while looking at the pictures...aww! That really hurts...I hope ur fine now...

Jessica Heights said...

Owwww! I hope it heals quickly!!! :(

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

OUCH! I think I would rather have the butterfly strips. Hope it heals super fast!

Blessings & Aloha!

Unknown said...

I am back! I hope to visit more blogs now. I have missed blogging. I realized today, I need to re- connect.

HOw have you been, besides getting your figure cut open by a falling bowl. uhhgg! I am a little squeemish! eeewwww! Is it healing ok?

Have a good day in Jesus,

Dani Joy

Marice said...

awchie! :( the cut gave me some chills! not fun i know. hope that'll heal soon sissy. be careful, next time ;)

The Farmer Files said...

Hope your finger is better!