Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Peter's Bakery

Did you see my post yesterday about my finger?

Well, before my doc appointment that morning, I made a quick stop to one of my favorite bakeries, "Peter's Bakery." They are known for their burnt almond cakes, and I have been totally craving for one!

Of course, I had to pick up this eclair for my husband since it is his favorite!
Photobucket

And here is their famous burnt almond cake. It's super moist, and melts in your mouth!  And it's not too sweet at all.

 Chocolate
Photobucket

And this is the marble.
Photobucket

Perfect with coffee!

8 comments:

Susie said...

Wow!!! Those treats are a mile high!!!

Buckeroomama said...

Gaaahhh! There you go with your food photos again.... you are seriously tempting me while I'm trying to be good. ;p

Jane Anne said...

Ok, there's something so wrong about seeing this when I am sipping my morning coffee. Looks delicious!

Kelli W said...

Okay that eclair looks amazing! I need to find a bakery like that around here:)

Michelle A'etonu said...

OMG! I want, I want!!!

louann said...

Oh my gosh!! Those look sooooo yummy! Cakes I love!

Jessica Heights said...

Mmmm, I'll bet...they look delicious!

The Farmer Files said...

The marble cake looks to die for!!!