There are so many things I am thankful for, that this list is just going to vary! I will share with you what is on my heart.
- Even in the uncertainty of our economy, I am thankful that we have peace in Jesus, our Jehovah Jireh!!
- I am thankful for my husband and children who are so encouraging on my new weight loss journey!
- I've mentioned this before, but I'm so thankful for my family's health. There are so many people who are ill, or have family members who's health is failing them. I will never take that for granted.
- I'm thankful for the fellowship that I have with my friends. There are no other friendships that can compare to the ones you have in the Lord!
- I'm thankful that the Lord has given me the desire to live healthier and to "want" to exercise!
- I'm thankful I have a home that has lots of laughter in it!
- I'm thankful that I can be goofy, silly, LOUD, have an obnoxious laugh, and people still want to be around me! I'm LOL'ing right now!
- I'm thankful that even through "blogland", God uses it to bring people together to use it for His glory!