I've been tagged by new bloggy pal, Brown Eyed Gal! This is pretty much just a question and answer tag. I love these ones because you get to know a little more about the person.
1. What are your current obsessions? I don't really have any "obsessions." I like to consider them "hobbies," like blogging!
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? I would have to say my jeans!
3. Last dream you had. I don't remember! LOL
4. Last thing you bought. A DS game for my son.
5. What are you listening to? My daughter watching a Disney show on YouTube.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mother-in-law!
7. Favorite holiday spots. Hawaii!
8. Reading right now? My bible
9. Four words to describe yourself. Jesus follower, Wife, Mom, Sister
10. Guilty pleasure. Cheesecake!
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak? I have two friends that can make me laugh like no other!
12. Favorite Spring thing to do? Have the windows and door open all day!
13. Planning to travel to next? Virginia or Hawaii
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Lemon cake!
14. Dream vacation? Disney cruise with the family!
15. Favorite film ever. The Notebook!
16. Care to share some wisdom? Proverbs 3:5-6-"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will guide your path."
17. Song you can't get out of your head? I don't want to think of one because then I won't be able to get it out of my head!
18. Thing you are looking forward to? Summer! No school!
19. How much time do you spend on the computer everyday? I plead the 5th!
I'm not sure how many of you have already done this, so if you would like to do this as well, please be my guest! I would love to read your answers, so let me know if you do it!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Notebook is my favorite movie too! I am so looking forward to summer. Just a few more weeks:)
The Notebook is the only movie that made me cry:-)
We want to take a family vaca on a Disney Cruise too! We went on one for our honeymoon, the first year of sailing, and it was so much fun! Hoping to do it soon!
Virginia or Hawaii? Hmmm...I know where I'd go! :)
Happy Mother's Day!
I LOVE Cheesecake!!!!
I would love to go to Hawaii one day!! And cheesecake is one of my favorites too!
The 'what do you want to be when you grow up' answer is so cute! And I'm with you about flinging the doors and windows open in the springtime!
I would be embarassed to admit to you how many times I have watched the notebook. Let's just say I had to replace the DVD. :o)
Loved getting to know you better through these tags. Have a great day.
I want to be a MIL, too! I know I will be a awesome one!! hehe. Lemon Cake sounds absolutely amazing right now!
Cute post. I love lemon cake :D
What part of VA? We live in Hampton Roads.
Oh Alicia...your answers were so great, but hey, I knew they would be!!!
I love that you want to be a MIL when you grow up...how nice!
Thank you for joining in on the fun...I loved reading it!
Post a Comment