Thursday, July 3, 2008

"MY" Hulk!!!

My almost 6 year old is a Hulk and Spiderman fanatic. When he first saw this mask, he had to have it! But, I told him that he had to wait for his birthday. He's turning 6 in two weeks so I told him he could get one of his gifts now. He's had his eye on this thing for a couple of months already! I was cracking up when he first put it on, and I had to take a picture with my cell phone so I could text it to daddy. If you press a button by the side by the hair, a green light turns on so he literally looks like the Hulk! Anywho, my mother law is coming into town later this afternoon and will be spending the weekend with us. We have plans to take her to the San Francisco Zoo and Exploratorium on Saturday so it will be a busy day! Tomorrow, our church is having a 4th of July picnic so we will be there in the afternoon. Later, we will meet up with our other friends to see the fireworks at this spot we go to every year. I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to share!


No comments: