Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"I Want To Be A Toys R' Us Kid"...

We promised Eli that we would take him to Toys R' Us tonight to pick out what he wanted for his birthday. Of course, everyone else had to tag along. I was fortunate enough to not have to be the one to take them..lol. I had a gal come over tonight who works for Cutco to show me their knives. Let me add that I can now see why people spend a mini fortune on just cutlery! Anywho, since she was here, my hubby took the kids. I'm glad they weren't here anyway because they would have been a distraction for sure! After a couple of hours, they come back, and have these new goodies (see picture). My eldest son Isaiah is not in the picture because he was in his room playing his PRE-birthday gift (video game of course). So, here is my picture for the day!

No comments: