Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Daniel!!!!

Daniel turned 6 years old today!!! He will always be my "baby!!" It's so funny because he literally has the sweetest voice when he talks, but he is ALL BOY. I mean, ALL BOY!!!! Those of you who really know him know exactly what I'm talking about. Out of all my kids, he is the one I don't have to worry about if he has to end up defending himself. But, he does love having hugs and kisses..that's for sure! He melts my heart every time I see his smile!!!!!!!

My grandparents left today back to Virginia. I know they are excited to be back home after being gone for almost two months. After I dropped the kids off at VBS, me, Miranda, and my mom dropped them off at San Francisco Airport. I made it back in time to pick the little ones up. My mom surprised them by getting them Mickey D's for lunch! The real excitement started for Danny when he opened his cards from my in-laws. What kid doesn't love getting Toys R Us gift cards? Shortly after my hubby came home, I took Danny shopping to use his money and gift cards that he received. He was on cloud nine!! He got EVERYTHING that he wanted for his birthday! My sister in law came over after work and we went to his favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner, and then home for cake! All the kids love the cakes I make them. They prefer that instead of one that I can order (go figure). They all love the same thing....yellow cake with chocolate frosting! Well, I'm pooped again. Gotta get up early for VBS!

Oh...and on a side note, Isaiah is not in any pictures because he is spending the week at his friends house. His friend Freddy was here this past weekend, and now they are switching to his house..lol. I hope they don't get too sick of each other!!


Eli, Danny, & Veronica right after VBS

I love this picture of Miranda & Veronica. The colors were pretty, but I like how this sepia looks!

Being silly after dinner!

My sis in law with the girls

Miranda & Daniel

Close up of his birthday cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Alicia!! Long time no talk! I love your new blog. Its terrific!!

I had to go through and read wverything you all have been up to -- birthdays, family, grandparents, swimming, and VBS -- my kids are at VBS this week too!

Looks like quite a summer.....