1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day? Last year we went to dinner alone, and this year, not sure! I would like to include the kids with us though!
2. When's the last time you licked a stamp? Oh gosh..I can't even remember!
3. How many clocks are in your home? 3
4. What holiday is closest to your birthday? Labor Day! My birthday is August 2nd. Mark your calendars!
5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up? LOL..yah, when I go out and buy fast food or fix something quick!!!! Sorry, mom!
6. Do you pay bills online? Sometimes!
7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday? No. I don't even think we've ever watched one! LOL
8. Have you treated yourself to something this week? No, but last week I did! I bought some clothes!
Nice of you to want to include the kids on V Day. I can't believe you've never watched the SuperBowl! I don't like football, but I still get suckered into watching it every year.
Ha, you are too cute.
I'm such a moron...I think I just realized why this meme is called Grilling Goodness. Anyway, great answers...
Do they even make lickable stamps anymore?
I'm with you, we never watch the Super Bowl. Actually it's usually a good day to take a drive. There is never anyone on the roads!
I love those! And they do make lickable stamps. My mom's bills aren't on line yet but I am working on it:-)
I'm not sure if my last comment went through. I've been having a horrible time with your new comment box :(
I have an August birthday too!
Stamps...I don't even know the last time I had them in our house! :)
So fun...learning more and more each week. Love it.
Memes are the absolute best as a way to learn about people. Case in point, you and I have more than just a few things in common. We have three clocks in our home, sometimes pay our bills on time, and don't remember the last time we licked a stamp. Look at that...we were practically separated at birth! :)
So wonderful to visit your site today and learn more about your journey of faith and your gorgeous family. Glad that Kacey's websites may be some help to you and your family in the future.
Post a Comment