Come join Lynn @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage as she is hosting Thankful Thursday for the month of March. As soon as my computer is up and running, I will also rejoin my other Thursday meme with Carin!
There are so many things I am thankful for that I seem to take for granted, so this is a great way to keep those things in perspective. I'm not only thankful for the "big" things but also the "little" things in life.
1. I am thankful that my husband has been recovering so quickly from his hernia surgery. It's totally by Gods grace that he is able to do what he's doing now! He only has a couple more weeks of disability and he's back to work!
2. I'm thankful that the library is so close to home that I am able to come here while my internet issues are being resolved.
3. I'm thankful for the quiet times I have to be with the Lord and to give Him all my cares and worries.
4. I'm thankful for the faith I have in only HIM!
5. I'm thankful that even though tomorrow is not promised to us, we are still hopeful in Jesus!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Bless your grateful heart.
I love your thankful thursday:)
Yep it sure is fun "tweaking" with my blog.. I probably drive my husband nuts talking about it.. But ohh wel lol.. Thanks for stopping by to comment.. Hope you have a blessed day!
What a sweet thankful list!
God bless you and Happy TT!
Hey Alicia. I wanted to pop over and answer your question about Kenidi's coat. Believe it or not, I got it at Marshall's back at the beginning of winter last year. Do you have one of those near you guys? Thanks for signing the blog yesterday. We really appreciate it. Hope you are having a superb week girl. Big hugs, Angie Seaman
Amen my friend! We have so much to be thankful for. Glad your hubby is doing well! Hope you have a great Thursday!
I am glad to hear that your husband's recovery is going well.
I am thankful that you can go to the library and post for us, too ;)
glad your hubby is doing well!!
That is a great thankful list! I am thankful for my faith, as well. It makes everything bearable and enjoyable.
Those are all amazing things to be thankful!! Great post!
Great list. I am Thankful too for the hope I have in Jesus...without it I don't know what I would do.
So glad to hear your husband is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers.
as always, that's a great list of things to be thankful for, Alicia!
Great list! Your thankful Thursday list is a good reminder for me....to just be still and give thanks to God:)
I love your Thankful list! Just lovely!
my favorite is number five! praise god.
Post a Comment