I know I'm not really out of touch with you all, but I miss the convenience of being on my computer and seeing your updates when they're posted. For some reason there are some blogs I am unable to comment on from my cell. Anywho, I thought I'd just share some tidbits on what's been happenin' here!
1. My mother in-law was here since late Friday night and is going home this morning.
2. Since my computer has been down, it has given me more time to get things done at home...LOL!
3. I did exercise the last two nights! Have you ever heard of Gilad? I have a VHS beginner workout tape that I used to do years ago! I feel great already!
4. I went to the library yesterday to look up my kids lessons plans, but their servers were down too! Go figure...the library is just down the street from my house!
5. At the same library, I heard a little girl crying (she was around 1), so naturally I look at her because that is the mother in me! No biggie, right? Well her mom says very rudely, "What? You've never seen a baby cry before?!!" I literally looked behind me because I knew she had to be talking to someone else! Well, there was nobody next to me so I asked her calmly, "Are you talking to me?" She responds very harshly with, "YES!" I was kinda in shock!!
So I said (and I was way calm), "Are you kidding me??? I have FIVE kids of my own.I just looked at her to see if she was okay. You shouldn't get defensive so quickly." She didn't even look at me or say one word to me after that. But, it did make me a little sad for her because I could see that she was a little stressed out. Anyway..that was my "excitement" for the day. And of all places, the public library!!