Monday, September 29, 2008

"Consider Jesus"-Hebrews 3:1

That is what the fall Women's Bible study will be about at our church! I love the book of Hebrews, and I can't wait to do the study on that chapter! My friend, Mariela, was asked to be a table leader but is unable to do that, due to the day of the week, time, etc. I wasn't planning on going either for the same reasons, so she asked if her & I (and whoever else) wanted to do the study together at her house. We live relatively close to each other, so it will be very convenient for me to drive there vs. 30 minutes in traffic on the way to church on a Wednesday night. Her kids as well as mine have soccer practice that day so it will be nice and quiet at her house. The study does not start to mid October, and we will follow the schedule with the ladies at our church.

No comments: