Friday, September 5, 2008

Good times..good friends!

I had such a great time catching up with my friend, Ethel! We had plans to go out to dinner, but once I got to her beautiful home, we couldn't stop talking! I've known her husband since we were in Elementary School, so we go way back even longer. You know how sometimes you don't want your friends husband around when you're talking..lol....well it's different with her hubby. It's just as amusing and fun with him there! So, they ordered Japanese food and we ate it at their house. I think that was even better because it was just so relaxing. Their kids are so cute, and soooo well behaved too!!! I know that my kids will love it when they get to spend time with them also. My poor kids, they were calling me off the hook, asking me when I was going to be home. Geez, they are so not used to mommy being gone for more than a couple of hours! Anywho, here is a picture of me & Ethel on their backyard deck. It's so peaceful and serene! I can't wait to go back!!




No comments: