Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shipment #2!



This could totally be my "Tackle It Tuesday" post, but I have yet to tackle the entire project! Shipment #2 came, but it's still not all of it. I have cleared off all the previous curriculum which some are in boxes and some on top of an air hockey table! Thank goodness I can use the empty boxes to pack all the old school work in! So far, all the kids received most of their curriculum. Everything else is in transit or back ordered. That is fine for right now since I'm still getting used to this new program. I'm anxious to start! We have alot of work ahead of us, but I'm so thankful that my kids are just as excited as I am! I know they were getting tired of their other work, and this is what they needed to get them motivated again (and myself)!! Well, I'm off..I have lots to do!!!!

No comments: