Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day camp, Day 4!

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot my camera today! I was going to at least take a couple of shots of the kids. I didn't plan on helping out today because I really needed the time to be at home and clean up. I've been a little behind here at home since being gone all day with the kids. I needed to do some catching up with my laundry, vacuuming, etc. You know, all the FUN STUFF! But, I did enjoy some quiet time, that's for sure! The kids also had a blast at the lake! It was their first mission outreach at the park!! So, since I didn't have a picture to post of today, here is one from yesterday. It's of my son Eli and two of his buddies! On the left is Jeremiah, Eli in the middle, and Keith on the right. LOL, Eli always has to make a "face" at the camera!! This Saturday, Eli will be turning 8 years old! I can't believe it! He's having a skating party with five of his little friends (including the two in this picture). How time flies....

No comments: