Friday, June 20, 2008

Off to Jr. High Camp!!!!!

My two older kids left this afternoon for Jr. High camp with our church. There will also be another Calvary Chapel there as well, so there will be about 200 kids total. This is their 3rd time going to camp, and I know they are in good hands! Of course, I always get a little teary eyed when the bus drives off, then soon realize, "Whoa...what a cool break!!" It is really hot today (high 90's), so my three youngest were like, "When is the bus going to leave?" Oh, and my older kids were getting annoyed at all the pictures I was taking. I'll share a few, but they are all out of order. I don't know how to move them around or at least download them the way I want it to show up.

Also, I was reading another girls blog, and she said that her and her hubby decided to make theirs a "picture journal", and will share a photo every day. I think that is a wonderful idea, so I'm going to copy them and do that too..lol.







No comments: