Thursday, June 19, 2008

My little fashionista!!



When my youngest daughter was about 1 1/2 years old, I stumbled across "Custom Boutique Clothing" on Ebay. Oh boy..I had no idea how sucked in I already was at that moment! I couldn't believe all the beautiful, original outfits I saw, and how many designers were/are out there! I felt like I discovered something that nobody I knew, knew about! It started out with buying her matching bows for EVERY outfit she had, and then bidding on that custom outfit that I knew was going to be adorable on her! She's almost 5 years old, and LOVES to dress up. She's so girly, it's crazy! She has all the accessories to match her outfits, and I went from bows to hairflowers! It's so fun to dress her (especially because she enjoys it too), but I know she'll come to an age when she will pick out her own clothes (sometimes she does already). Anywho..I wanted to share a picture of her in one of her first custom outfits, which was made by a very talented girls named Lisa. Her Ebay ID is casedi*boutique. I can't believe how little she looks! She was 1 1/2 at that time. The most current custom outfit she is wearing on the top is by hannahs*hangers. On a side note, it may seem that the majority of pictures I have is of her, but she is ALWAYS by my side..LOL (wink).



No comments: