Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Days of Summer!






Wow..haven't been blogging here for awhile. I think I mentioned before that I have another blog on homeschool site. I put alot of my pictures up there, and just give updates on what we do. It's so time consuming to put pictures here & there, but I'm sure I can share some updates on this blog as well. I homeschool my kids, so I'm excited that summer is here, yet we will still do some school during the summer. My two older kids are going to Jr. High camp this Friday and will be coming back Monday, and then next week our church is having a summer day camp for the entire week for grades K-5. I will be kid free an ENTIRE day for a whole week! Here are a couple of updated pictures of the kids in the last couple of weeks. These are just random shots!!!

No comments: