Monday, November 10, 2008

MY 1st AWARD!!!! YOOHOO!

Wow, I'm feelin' the love from my new bloggy friend, Stacey!!! I was so excited to see that I was one of the recipients of this cute tag!! To think that someone feels that my blog is worth the time to read, that speaks volumes to me!! So, thank you, Stacey, and if you get a minute, you must read her blog too!!

With this award comes rules, and here there are!

1. Post the award to my blog.

2. Link to McCrakensx4 for giving it to me.

3. Link to the originating post.

4. Pass the award on to 5 people.

5. Post the rules for the recipients.

I wish I could give them to all the blogs I follow, but I'm only allowed five. I'm going to cheat and add an extra person. I hope I won't get into trouble..lol. These blogs make me laugh, and also encourage me. So, if you have a minute, please pay them a visit and say hello!! I know they would love it!!

Alicia @ Confessions Of A Snowflake

Daphine @ Just Stuff

Debra @ Clothed With Scarlet

The Farmer Files


Mother Goose @ Solomon Surprises

Mimi @ He & Me + 3


9 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

This is just awesome! Thank you so much! I went back through to the originating point and it is way cool! You are precious for passing it to me!

I will post mine on Wednesday ok? I am just getting ready to post an Award I was behind putting up but I will get this one up on first thing Wednesday.

Hope you had a great Monday. Congrats on this Award, my friend, Yoo Hoo is right!

Mc Allen said...

Yay , great job!! ;) Now I'm off to check out all the blogs ya mentioned! LA

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You are too sweet sister! You deserve the award. I love your blog! I mean it doesn't hurt that you have such a cool name! Thanks for sharing the love, my friend!

Lisa said...

so nice to meet you alicia, you have one more child than I do, how do you do it??? Yes, Adrienne is my athelete, I look forward to getting to know more about your family and so glad to have you as a sister in Christ.

Daphine said...

Congrats on your award and THANK YOU for passing it to me! You gave me a BIG smile tonight when I read you comment!

I am so enjoying getting to know you more each day! I look forward to coming over to your blog!

Looking forward to sharing many more posts together friend!

Have a great night!

tiki_lady said...

oh thank you so much!!! I feel so honored! I love it! I am enjoying your blog as well.

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

I got my post up for this award...thanks again, dear friend!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Congrats! Nice to meet you.

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award!! Awesome job:-)