Monday, November 10, 2008

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK



FOR TODAY...November 10, 2008

Outside My Window...Clouds and more clouds

I am thinking...I am supposed to meet a friend for dinner tonight, but I have to reschedule since my husband has a coach's meeting!

I am thankful for...food in the fridge.

From the learning rooms...I still don't get this question??

From the kitchen...are more cheese bagels from Coscto!

I am wearing...my jammies, of course! Gotta get ready soon!

I am creating...lifelong memories with my children.

I am going...to work on my bible study lesson before the kids wake up.

I am reading...this senence!

I am hoping...my children and I have a great day in the Lord!!

I am hearing...the clicking of myself typing on the keyboard.

Around the house...needs straightening up!

One of my favorite things...is to have devotions with my family.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Play date tomorrow, last week of soccer practices, Womens' Bible Study, Girls' Tea

Here is picture thought I am sharing...My youngest daughter waking up in MY BED! One of our morning rituals is to give each other big hugs!!

To see more participants of "The Simple Woman's Daybook", click here.

6 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

That picture you shared is worth a million bucks! Too precious. Have a blessed day in the Lord, sweet sis!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I love that picture! Too cute! Ok, let's not talk about the straightening that needs to be done. But, I would like one of those cheese bagels. That sounds yummy!

He & Me + 3 said...

I still love this meme...I really need to start it up. Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

OK that is not the same girl that wakes up in the morning. She's smiling !LOL

McCrakensx4 said...

Great post and what a great pic; so cute!

Come over to my blog...there's something waiting for you!

Here's to a great week!
~Stacey

Lisa said...

Joel's wakes up in our bed too....lol I love your list especially about having devotional with the family that is excellent. I too am studying my Bible daily and this blogging helps.
Your children are simply adorable, what would we do with all the time we would have without them--I would miss them for sure, I would probably be bored.