- I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ! I'm not afraid to tell anyone that I love Jesus!
- When I FIRST started going out with my husband in 1988, I knew that I wanted to marry HIM!
- I can't even count how many times a day I check my blog (that was hard to admit)!
- Every time I look at my blog, I debate whether or not to get a new layout (even though I just had someone create one for me)!
- I dread thinking about what to make for dinner. If it were up to me, we'd eat out every night.
- I love having my peace and quiet late at night when everyone is asleep!
- I dote over my youngest daughter probably more than I should!
- When I'm driving, I love to blast my music (the kids like it too)!!
- I am nosy! That explains why I probably love reading blogs so much!
- I've finally learned that it's okay to say "no" to people and not feel guilty about it.
- Doing laundry is like therapy for me!
- I'm still scared of the dark!
- I knew, that I knew, that I knew I was done having children after my 5th!
- I can express deep feelings better in writing vs. verbally.
- I sometimes talk way too much and laugh way too loud. Just ask my friends & family.
Heidi @ Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Sara @ My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
Christin @ Journey To A Gracious Woman
Susan @ Forever His
Susie @ Susie's Homemade
YaY! I loved reading your list. I am still afraid of the dark. Freaks me out.
Good Morning Alicia!
I loved reading this and getting to know more about you. Thanks for even considering me for this award. I promise to post mine soon. I think the layout of your blog is great! It's a peaceful and very inviting layout. Glad we're blogging buddies!
Have a great Sunday!
What a great getting-to-know you tag:-) Awesome:-)
I was so there with you until Laundry & it taking 5 kids!!!! Holy cow lady! But everything else, I am so there. Thanks for the tag.
Alicia, you and I have alot more in common than the name. Except for the whole 5th child thing. I didn't make it that far. And I definitely check my blog way too many times a day! Oh, the addiction!
One more thing...I love your blog just the way it is. I love the colors. I have been working with someone on a blog redo. It is a tedious task!
Great list! I am not scared of the dark, but when you combine it with thunder and lightening, ya better watch out! Have a great week! ~Stacey
I'm coming over from Stacey's blog. So nice to meet you!
Ok, #5 & #11 ~ we are twins! How is that even possible that anyone else finds laundry therapeutic? I love it!
Blessings to you sweet sis! I'm so sure it won't be your last tag!
It's funny you mentioned laughing too loud, because I just wrote a post about "loud laughter". But it's different when you have a loud laugh, and not a psychotic laugh.
Post a Comment