skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I could not go this week without doing a Thankful Thursday post..especially since it is THANKSGIVING!! I've done a few posts already on what I am thankful for, but I feel led to share what I'm thankful for TODAY! I'll narrow it down to ten!
- I'm thankful that our church is having a potluck for people who don't have anyone to share Thanksgiving with. You always hear that the holidays are the lonliest times for some people.
- I'm thankful for the family and friends who want to spend Thanksgiving with us.
- I'm thankful that we have an abundance of food on the table.
- I'm thankful for the Worship music playing in the background.
- I'm thankful that my children will have full tummies all day.
- I'm thankful for the heat I feel through the vents.
- I'm thankful for a husband who puts God first.
- I'm thankful for my personal relationship with Jesus.
- I'm thankful that my children have come to a knowledge of Jesus Christ at a young age.
"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms." Psalm 95:2
- I'm thankful that we have a Savior that is worthy to be praised!
Happy Thanksgiving to yoy my friend! We all have so much to be thankful for! :)
Beautiful!!! Have a Great Day!!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
Great list! We have so much to be thankful for!
I hope you have a great day!
Happy Thanksgiving and I love the new design!
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!
That's a great list of things to be thankful for!
Beautiful list my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!:)
what an awesome list, I have very similiar things to be thankful for and another one is having met you Alicia, you are a wonderful blog buddy and I love your new look.
Hope your Thanksgiving was great! I'll be blogging about mine! Ha ha! Love ya!
You have alot to be thankful for. I hope you had a great holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving Alicia!
What a beautiful post!
Praying you have a blessed weekend!
Love and hugs,
Happy thanksgiving weekend Alicia!!
I forgot to say love your new blog design!
Thanks for the encouraging words too!
I enjoyed this Alicia! Beautiful friend!
What a wonderful post!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment