Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window...looks peaceful and calm. That will end shortly when the garbage men come.

I am thinking...that I still need to take a shower this morning! I love getting ready before anyone else gets up. It makes me feel like a accomplished a huge task!

I am thankful for...my coffee that I'm drinking right now. Oh, and my coconut creamer!

From the kitchen...is where the kids eat and do their schoolwork!

I am wearing...my pajamas!

I am creating...a list in my head of what I need to do today!

I am going...to have to pick up the little ones from soccer practice tonight. That will probably be the only time I get out of the house today!

I am reading...Hebrews! That is what our womens bible study is on!

I am hoping...that I remember to leave my burdens to the Lord and to not to lean on my own understanding.

I am hearing...an annoying buzz come out of my monitor!

Around the house...there are cobwebs that I need to clean!

One of my favorite things...is to listen to my son play his guitar.

A few plans for the rest of the week...is school, bible study, soccer practices, home fellowship, Awana, Jr. High group, visit friend on Tuesday, take daughter to sleepover on Friday, and the list can go on!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...This is a glimpse into our Home Fellowship group. It varies weekly, but these are the ones who are here faithfully. We're so blessed by all of their friendships! My husband is the one in front on the computer.

To view other participants, click here!!

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OHHH, I love my coffee and creamer too. Hazelnut! Yum! I really like this post. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but you won't be going out after all !

I'm cancelling practice
Love you
Lisa

Heidi said...

Everyone looks so happy in the picture, must be a great group.

rthling said...

Hi Alicia!
It's nice to meet a new bloggy friend.
Your family looks adorable!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I loved our home fellowship group! I miss those days! Hope you had a great Monday!

Daphine said...

Great thoughts!

I love my hometeam group too! It's such a blessing to be a part of one.

Anonymous said...

wow I din know they have such good deals on fb! is as good as ebay.
but then again, such marketplace only seem to work one is living in the States. I miss going to garage sales every weekend and the sales at Target :(

Anonymous said...

did u write this in the morning?! if u did, u have just accomplished a great deal before everyone wakes up :)