Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy (pre)Birthday to me!!

Tonight is a start of a busy weekend for us! I woke up to my kids giving me my birthday cards. They're so sweet, and I know you mom's can appreciate the homemade cards!! I know that 20 years from now, I will still cherish them as I did today.

My sister in law is taking my kids to the movies and dinner tonight, so hubby and I could go out on a date! I'm so thankful that we have her or my mom to watch the kids for us if we need to have time for ourselves. I think with having children, it's so easy to get caught up in all their needs and then forget ours as a "couple." So, anytime they offer to watch the kids, we're all over it!!!!

The boys desperately needed haircuts, so that was a priority today! We've been going to the same girl for 10 years now! Afterward, we picked up one of Miranda's friends who is going to spend the weekend with us and then we headed over to the mall because I needed to pick up a couple of things for myself. While we were there, we surprised my mom because she works there at the info booth!!

Tomorrow, all my kids are invited to birthday parties. So, while my husband is at a coaches clinic in the morning, I'll be shuffling off all the kids to their designated parties. When all is said and done, we're going to dinner with my sister and brother in law. The only one missing will be Eli because he will be spending the night at his friends house who is having the b-day party.


My birthday cards (Isaiah is giving me mine tomorrow)

Pre-haircut!!!!!

Post haircut!!!

Danny boy & his new do!

Visiting mama at the mall!!

No comments: