Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love photography!

I love taking pictures. Even more so than I did before. I never considered it a "hobby," but I really feel like I want to take a class just to get better at it. I just don't want to miss capturing those special moments of my family. It seems like yesterday that Isaiah was Daniel's age. Gosh..how time flies. I know that the majority of my pictures are of my littlest one, but I think I'm making up for not taking enough pictures in the last few years. Not just of her, but of all my children. She is just the one that will sit (or stand) long enough for me to take one of her....well, sometimes! So, here is another one of my little sweetie...being patient with mommy! I discovered a website called Picnik and it let's me do tons of neat things with my pictures!! I softened this one of Veronica, and I just love it!!!


No comments: