Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sick shmick....

I guess the Lord had other plans for us this week besides the kids going to VBS. My two older kids ended up getting fevers on Sunday, and then Daniel threw up on Monday morning. I hear there's a bug going around (which is always the case, right?), so I'm not surprised. Not all my kids are sick, (the ones who were are getting better) but I'd rather keep them home then wake them up at 7am to get ready.

Soccer season started for our kids yesterday. This is always the busiest year for us. You can imagine five different teams, and my hubby coaches two of them. But, it's fun....really fun!!! The first game doesn't start till the 23rd, and they each have practices twice a week.

Our school year is going to start soon, but I have to pray about which day to start. I know some who have started already, but I'm thinking we'll start the first week in September. I'm looking forward to this new year and the challenges that will come our way. My goal is to be more creative and hands on with the kids. They are so creative and imaginative, and I need to keep encouraging that in each of them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!!
And yay on the start date - you've got a goal!