Friday, August 29, 2008

Say, "Cheese!"

Miranda loves taking pictures with her cell phone! I really like this one she sent me of her and her dad. Can you see Isaiah in the background..lol?


I'm totally looking forward to this long weekend! On Saturday morning, I'm picking up two of Eli's friends (they are brothers) and having them spend the night. Their family is moving to Texas next week and I know Eli is really going to miss them. They are such a great family, and this will be Eli's first experience with having good friends move away. Anyway, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with them. I want to make sure they have a great time hangin' out together! Later on in the evening, myself and few other women are taking their mom out to dinner, so I know that will be a great night of laughs and fellowship!


No comments: